1. Seed and seed systems
2. Integrated pest management and disease control
3. Soil fertility
4. Agriculture infrastructure, tools, and machinery
5. Agriculture market systems
6. Securing land access
7. Agriculture knowledge, skills, and abilities transfer
8. Agriculture production systems
Contribute your evidence by contacting us.
SEADS Field Teams:
Country offices, projects, or individuals focused on livelihoods objectives in emergencies anywhere in the world can apply to join the Team. This role is voluntary.
Contact the SEADS Coordinator to learn more.
Do you know someone who meets the following profile?
SEADS Steering Group membership is voluntary. Fluency in English is required.
Contact the SEADS Coordinator if you would like to learn more or make a nomination. To apply, please send your CV and a brief narrative description of how you meet the above qualifications to the SEADS Coordinator.